Parismaid Ltd T/A Hidden Fashion
- Who is Hidden Fashion
- Our Promise to You
- The Personal Data We Collect
- How We Collect Your Data
- How We Use Your Data
- Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies
- Disclosure of Your Data
- Safeguarding Your Data
- Your Rights
- How To Contact Us
Who is Hidden Fashion
Hidden Fashion is a leading name in online fashion retail. We source, market and sell clothing, shoes, and accessories targeted at female customers worldwide, Hiddenfashion.com, of Unit 1, 105 Brearley Street, Birmingham, B19 3XJ (collectively referred to as “Hidden Fashion”,”HIDDEN”,“we”, “us” and “our” in this privacy notice) is the controller and responsible for your personal data collected through the www.hiddenfashion.com website.
Our Promise to You
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order(s)
- To keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- To provide you with a better shopping experience
- To create marketing campaigns that are more relevant to you and your interests
- To improve our services
- To meet our legal responsibilities
How long we keep your data for
At HIDDEN we make a policy of keeping your personal data strictly for the purposes it was intended for. Your personal details will not be kept for any longer than necessary. To meet further legal requirements, more information on the length of time we retain your data, is available upon request.
The Personal Data We Collect
Personal data relates to any information about an individual from which a person can be identified. This does not include anonymous information, where the identifying data has been removed.
Children’s Data: Although our website is designed for a general audience, we will not knowingly harvest any data or sell products to children under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 13 are not permitted to used or submit data to the website.
The following groups of personal data are collected:
- Identity Data: information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional), occupation (optional), personal description, photo and gender.
- Contact Data: information such as: billing address, delivery address, location, country, email address, telephone number, and social media ID (if you log in by social media).
- Financial Data: information such as: payment card details and bank account and other payment methods such as Klarna and PayPal.
- Transaction Data: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (e.g. basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you, and details of other products and services you have purchased from us, and correspondence or communications with you in regards to your orders.
- Technical Data: this includes data such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, device resolution, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser version and type, timezone setting and location, operating system and platform, and browser plug-in types and versions Profile Data: This include purchases or orders you’ve made with us, style and products you may be interested in, personal style preferences, survey responses, and feedback.
- Usage Data: includes data including: how and when you use our website, how you navigated around it, what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication information.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes data such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and and your communication preferences.
How We Collect Your Data
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
You may give us your identity, contact, transaction profile, financial, and marketing data (as detailed above) by filling out forms, communicating with us through post, phone, email, or telephone, or by entering information online Examples of personal data you may provide in such situations include.
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Subscribe to our newsletter or social media sites or create wish lists;
- Enter a competition;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
- When you log in to our website via social media.
Automated technologies or interactions
As you navigate our website, we may automatically collect the data stated above. Technical information about the equipment you use, usage data regarding your browsing actions and patterns, and content data in the case of incomplete tasks on our website (such as uncompleted orders or abandoned baskets). We collection this vital data through cookies, server logs and other comparable technologies, For more information see our Cookies Policy page.
We may access personal data about you from numerous third parties, such as technical data from third party analytics providers including search engines, identify and contact data from social media platforms when you log into our website using a social media profile, and contact, financial and transaction info from providers of technical payment and delivery services.
Marketing & Your Preferences
We may send you marketing communications and promotional offers:
- if you have registered an account with us or purchased goods from us, or signed up for a promotion or event, and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as detailed below).
- by email if you have signed up for email newsletters; and messaging if you signed up to receive SMS messages.
- if you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition and you have permitted to receive such marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as described below).
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Transactional, Usage, Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data to develop a view on what we think you may like, or what you may find interesting, and to send you details on products and offers which may be of relevance to you.
We will request your preferences in relation to receiving marketing communications by email, post, SMS and other messaging & communication channels.
In regards to third party marketing communications, we will obtain your opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing reasons.
You will also always have full control of your marketing preferences. If you do not wish to continue receiving marketing materials from us (or any third party, if applicable) at any time you can unsubscribe, or ‘opt-out’ by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter email and follow the link.
We endeavor to process all “opt-out” requests as soon as possible, however please note that due to the nature of our systems it may take a few days for your request to be finalized.
What are cookies?
Sadly, they're not the kind you can eat (sad we know)...
Why do you use them?
Cookies are useful because they permit a website to recognize a user’s device and are commonly used in order to remember your preferences, let you navigate between pages more efficiently, and improve your shopping experience all around. They can also help to ensure only relevant adverts that relate to your interests are shown to you.
Are they safe?
You can see a full list of all of our cookies by clicking here
So what does all this mean for me?
You can choose to block cookies through your browser but you may not be able to access the full Hidden Fashion shopping experience.
We use online ads to keep you up to date with what we’re doing and help you find relevant products. Like many brands, we target Hidden Fashion banners and adverts to you while you use other websites and apps based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We achieve this through using a number of digital marketing networks and exchanges, along with a collection of advertising technology, specific services offered by other websites, and social media platforms like Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may feature links to third party websites, networks, affiliates, advertisers, and social media platforms. If you follow the a link to any of these websites please note that these sites have their own policies regarding your data and we no not accept responsibility or are liable for these policies. Please read these policies prior to submitting any personal data to their websites.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may divulge your personal information moment of our business group, which means our ultimate holding company,and its subsidiaries, as established in 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We many admeasure your data with a selection of third parties such as:
- Suppliers, subcontractors, and business partners for any contract we enter into with you or them. For example, our carriers that deliver our products, our card and payment processing providers, and suppliers of prizes for an promotional deals or competitions.
- Stat Analytics providers to assist us in the optimisation and improvement of our site and social media.
- Outreach tools and specialists to provide a better shopping experience for all our customers.
- Advertising agencies and advertisers that request customer data in order to select and provide relevant adverts to you and other customers.
We work closely with these third parties to ensure your privacy is not only protected but respected in all circumstances.
Safeguarding of Your Personal Information
Whenever you are asked to create a username and password on our website, e.g. when you register for a HIDDEN account or when you provide personal details such as your email address to sign up to our newsletter, you must verify that said details you provide are personal to you and not accessible to any third party. For example, you must not provide a generic email address such as “email@example.com, or alternatively an email address that is used by another person. You must ensure passwords are kept secret and confidential, meaning you should not share you password with any other person. In the case you suspect someone else has accessed your account or has knowledge of your password (whether it is authorised or not), you must contact HIDDEN immediately.
Once you have registered with HIDDEN you must ensure all personal information on your account is always kept up to date. For, example, you must update your details every time you change your payment details and home address. This is because we use the information you provide to custom our service you and create a more efficient shopping experience.
Under no circumstances should you use the site or interact with the HIDDEN brand on social or registered HIDDEN account using another person’s details. By using our site, interacting with us on social media and registering an account with us you undertake, warrant and represent that the information you provide is personal to you and does not belong to another person. As a result, you must notify HIDDEN immediately if you suspect another individual is using yours or someone else’s personal details.
Sadly, the transaction of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we endeavour to protect your person information, we can not guarantee the safeguarding of your data transmitted to our site, as all transactions carry their own risks. However, we will use reasonable action to prevent unauthorised access to any data you provide.
You have a number of rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- request access to your personal data
- request correction of your personal data
- request erasure of your personal data
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data
- object to processing of your personal data
- object to automated decision making
Request access to your personal data
You have the right to access a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain information relating to our processing of your personal data.
Request correction of your personal data
You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal data at any time by logging into your account and updating your details directly, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request erasure of your personal data
This enables you to request that HIDDEN delete your personal data, where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Please note, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for legal reasons which will be notified to you in this circumstance.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data
You have the right to ask HIDDEN to suspend the processing of your personal information in certain situations, e.g. if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Where processing is restricted, we are permitted to retain sufficient information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
Request the transfer of your personal data
You have the right to hold a digital copy of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data to another company. Please be aware that this right only applies to automated data which you initially provided consent to us to use or where we used the data to make contact with you.
Object to processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it (as explained above). You also have the right to resist our processing of your personal data for direct marketing objectives. In some circumstances, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the way in which we process your data, please email us directly at email@example.com. You also have the right to make a complaint to the ICO (the data protection regulator in the UK). However, we would appreciate the chance to rectify the complaint before you approach the ICO, so please do contact us first.
How to contact us
Here at Hidden Fashion we welcome feedback and are happy to answer any queries you may have about your data.