HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
We've now made our returns easy and hassle free for you, click HERE to create your online return.
We advise you use the above portal to return items. Parcels returned via your own method are your responsibility until we receive them. If we do not receive the parcel we are not liable, please contact the courier.
See the simple steps below.
1. Repack your items. Before returning your items, please make sure to include the invoice that came with your order in the return parcel. If you have misplaced the invoice, kindly add a note with your order number and list of returned items. This will help ensure a seamless refund process. Thank you.
2. Log on to our return portal here. You will need your order number without the # and your shipping postal code. (Your order number can be found in your confirmation emails).
3. Select your preferred return option (Label free and print in-store options are available).
4. Once you have processed your return in the portal, you'll see a black "download label pdf" box, click on this to retrieve your label. You should also be emailed a shipping label or QR code to scan at your chosen drop-off point. Securely package your items then its ready to post it off! Make sure to keep your proof of postage!
4. Keep an eye on your return tracking. You'll get an email once we receive your returned item. You’ll receive your refund in up to 14 days!
|How do I send my item back?
Not totally in love with your item? Don't worry we have a no hassle returns policy. Returns must be made within 30 days. Please mark on your invoice which item is being returns and why, ensuring items are still in their original packaging with no signs of wear/damage. Due to hygiene reasons, we can not accept back swimwear, cosmetics or jewellery. We also don't accept returns on any accessories. Any items that are sent back in an unsaleable condition and do not comply with our returns policy will not be refunded and may be sent back at the customer's expense.
*Please note - any orders returned after the 30 day return period will not be refunded, you will receive a credit note, or you may need to pay an additional fee to have this re sent back out.*
|Can I exchange my item?
|Yes you can state on your invoice which alternative size you would like, we can only exchange for the same item in a different size. Please note the customer will be responsible for the return postage costs.
|Hey my item is faulty/wrong?
We are so sorry if you received a faulty or wrong item. Please email us at help@hiddenfashion with photos of the item and we will ensure to resolve the matter for you.
Please be aware that some items or footwear may have labels removed by the manufacturer or wholesaler – this does not constitute as damage.
|When will I receive my refund?
Once we have received your return we will notify you via email with new tracking for your exchanged item or confirmation for your refund. Refunds are made within 15 days of us receiving the return. Refunds may take up to 2-3 working days to reach your account.
Oh, and don’t forget to keep proof of postage/tracking number – we’ll need this if there are issues with your return.
|Last but not least
|Please note all returns are payable by the customer. Hidden Fashion reserve the right to reject returns sent back to us without communication or paperwork beyond the return period limit. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com